From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael J.
Witte
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 5:21 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] UFAD Unmet Load Hours Question

When you say "unmet cooling hours" what exact report or report variable
are you
referring to?

Mike

On 20 Mar 2006 at 17:08, Justin Aruck wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have been working on an underfloor air distribution model.
Everything
> seems to be running ok (airflows, sizing, and energy use are
> reasonable), but I have lots of unmet cooling hours with the average
> being only a degree or two off.  I was curious and ran the example
file
> (5ZoneSupRetPlenVSATU) for a year and got around 1800 unmet cooling
load
> hours.  Is there a reason for this, or are both my model and the
example
> not running correctly?  I also had unmet cooling hours when running
the
> "Displacement_VAV" example.
>
> Thank You for any available guidance.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Justin Aruck, LEED-AP
> Sr. Energy Engineer
> EMO Energy Solutions, LLC
> 2733 Hartland Road
> Falls Church, VA 22043
> Phone: 703-205-0445  Fax: 703-205-0449

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
appropriate folder

> EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.idf and
press the
> "search" button.
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx

Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.idf and
press the "search" button.

Cad
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Cad+software+program&w1=Cad+softwar
e+program&w2=Medical+software+program&w3=Email+software+program&w4=Weddi
ng+program+software&w5=Backup+software+program&w6=Anti+virus+software+pr
ogram&c=6&s=176&.sig=YlE0nyOhr1_AN7NCV5fvQA>  software program
Medical
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Medical+software+program&w1=Cad+sof
tware+program&w2=Medical+software+program&w3=Email+software+program&w4=W
edding+program+software&w5=Backup+software+program&w6=Anti+virus+softwar
e+program&c=6&s=176&.sig=6qqgXMRVP4vQrB8ojDSI1Q>  software program
Email
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Email+software+program&w1=Cad+softw
are+program&w2=Medical+software+program&w3=Email+software+program&w4=Wed
ding+program+software&w5=Backup+software+program&w6=Anti+virus+software+
program&c=6&s=176&.sig=JZkkPEghoDnge9wKvbrBNA>  software program

Wedding
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Wedding+program+software&w1=Cad+sof
tware+program&w2=Medical+software+program&w3=Email+software+program&w4=W
edding+program+software&w5=Backup+software+program&w6=Anti+virus+softwar
e+program&c=6&s=176&.sig=zpF2JCt5rUQD0eJnlYGQBQ>  program software
Backup
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Backup+software+program&w1=Cad+soft
ware+program&w2=Medical+software+program&w3=Email+software+program&w4=We
dding+program+software&w5=Backup+software+program&w6=Anti+virus+software
+program&c=6&s=176&.sig=SJ_vr3FMQUeC11M0M1_E8A>  software program
Anti
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Anti+virus+software+program&w1=Cad+
software+program&w2=Medical+software+program&w3=Email+software+program&w
4=Wedding+program+software&w5=Backup+software+program&w6=Anti+virus+soft
ware+program&c=6&s=176&.sig=DJ7neGect-hvz0rIL-GWlQ>  virus software
program

  _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

*          Visit your group "EnergyPlus_Support
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support> " on the web.

*          To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
be>

*          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!

  _____