[EnergyPlus_Support] Humidity Control

Hi All,

I have a single zone single duct : constant volume : reheat system,
with a cooling coil, followed by a fan, followed by a humidifier on
the air loop and a reheat coil just before the zone. In winter the
temperature and RH are at their set levels but in the summer the RH
levels are too high. (I need the RH to be 50% +/- 5% year round as the
zone is a gallery storage area). I have SET POINT MANAGER:SINGLE ZONE
MAX HUM with the control node set to the fan outlet and SET POINT
MANAGER:SINGLE ZONE MIN HUM with the control node set to the
humidifier outlet. I also have SINGLE ZONE COOLING with the control
node set to the fan outlet node.

I was wondering could it be a clash of control nodes causing the
problem or is it something else entirely.

Thanks,
John.