[EnergyPlus_Support] Opening Factors in interior doos and windows

Hi there,
Could anyone explain to me how does EnergyPlus set the opening factor
of an interior window/door? I mean, for temperature controled
doors/windows on facades, the code compares outside, inside and Tset
temperatures. However, for a door/window on an internal wall
separating two zones what is the ouside and inside zones?

Thanks a lot,
Jose'