RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: ConvertESOMTR

I modified "EPL-Run.BAT" as shown below (the red bold lines, following the
EnergyPlus call, are the new inserts). In addition, I copied
"covertESOMTR.exe" and "convert.txt over" to the "C:\EnergyPlusV1-2-3
"directory.  Am I missing something?

Merid

Excerpt from "EPL-Run.BAT" :

:  4. Execute EnergyPlus

EnergyPlus

IF EXIST convertESOMTR.exe convertESOMTR

IF EXIST ip.eso REN eplusout.eso eplusout.esoold

IF EXIST ip.eso REN ip.eso eplusout.eso

IF EXIST ip.mtr REN eplusout.mtr eplusout.mtrold

IF EXIST ip.mtr REN ip.mtr eplusout.mtr

if %pausing%==Y pause

  _____