[EnergyPlus_Support] SimHVAC - max iterations exceeded -- error

Hey all,

I am still learning daily about E+ and am in need of a little expert
advice.  During certain days of simulation, I am getting a varying
number of errors regarding the max iterations.  The error occurs for
particular hours of the simulation day.

When trying to troubleshoot this error, can I limit my search to the
air side components only?  I am not sure if there is something wrong
with the model or if it is a weather file problem.

Any advice/experience anyone has to offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM