[EnergyPlus_Support] Sun position

Hello anyone,

I am trying to get sun positions at various Time steps.

For 1 time step, the sun position (lat 52 degN, long 0) is reported
as:
Altitude  59.6   at 12.00 hrs
Azimuth  177.4   at 12.00 hrs

For 2 time steps I get
Altitude  58.9   at 12.00 hrs
Azimuth  163.8   at 12.00 hrs
Altitude  59.6   at 12.30 hrs
Azimuth  177.4   at 12.30 hrs

For 4 time steps I get
Altitude  58.1   at 12.00 hrs
Azimuth  157.3   at 12.00 hrs
Altitude  58.9   at 12.15 hrs
Azimuth  163.8  at 12.15 hrs
Altitude  59.4   at 12.30 hrs
Azimuth  177.4   at 12.30 hrs
Altitude  59.6   at 12.45 hrs
Azimuth  177.4   at 12.45 hrs

The question is, is the sun position computed as a spot value at the
time reported or is it some kind of averaged value.  I need the spot
value and cant figure out why the 12.45 values for 4 time steps are
the same as the 1 step 12.00 value.

Many thanks

Tony Baxter

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM