[EnergyPlus_Support] Plant Loop Setting

Dear,
I have two questions about the Plant Loop settings. I have made a
model with the Baseboard Heater: Water: Convective. In addition I
have the real data, and I would like to adjust the simulation output
with these real-life data.
1. I set the Loop Temperature Setpoint by using Set Point Manager:
Outside Air. I found out in the output that E+ calculated the load
so that water mass flow rate has been increased how the Loop
Temperature is lower. In other words, how the outdoor temperature
increases, the supply water temperature is decreased, and the water
flow is increased. I have some real data, and I would like to
combine that with the simulation results. Actually, I found out that
E+ calculated almost the same return temperature for the different
outdoor temperatures, while the supply temperature is decreased.
Because of that the water flow has been increased all the time how
the outdoor temperature is increased. How I can model different
managing of the return temperature? Is it possible to model that the
difference between the supply and return water temperature is
constant (or almost) constant for the different outdoor conditions?
2. I found in the report output, that System Node Setpoint Temp for
the demand side is calculated only for the design day, while for the
other days it is zero (0). In this case the System Node Setpoint
Temp for Demand side should be calculated regarding to Set Point
Manager: Outside Air, and it is calculated exactly by this schema
but only for the design day. In addition, the System Node Setpoint
Temp is calculated correctly for all the nodes at Supply side, but
not for the nodes at Demand side. What should I do to get these
temperatures correctly for all other days at Demand side nodes?

If it is necessary I can send to my *.idf file.

Thank you in advance!

Natasa M.Djuric