Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] SimHVAC Max Iterations Exceeded - Exh Fan?

At 02:43 PM 10/5/2006, Linda Lawrie wrote:

>There are a couple of problems in this input file that should concern you:
>
>1) Loads Initialization does not converge.
>     I took out the system from the input file and this problem went
>away -- this would imply that the problem is in the system definition
>and the zone temperatures keep getting warmer and warmer (or colder
>and colder) and not converging.

Here, you have specified a temperature convergence tolerance of .004
vs our suggested value of .4

.004 means that the successive temperatures between two warmup days
must be within .004 deg C before it is "converged".  Changing this to
the default may also help.

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list