[EnergyPlus_Support] Glass facades

I have a question about definition of facades which
are mainly made of glass; actually Thiago Karashima
asked something similar, but I don?t get pretty well
what Michael  Witte answered. The thing is some the
facades of the building are surfaces of 3.9x40 meters,
and this brings on problems when I try to define them
as sub surfaces.

I have one more question, and maybe more important. In
the simulation I?m working with, I?ll define, for
simplicity, each level of the six that the building
has, as a zone. The thing is that the space where the
elevators are, air is communicated from one level to
the other, since, in that space, there are no walls
inside the building except those where the elevator
move up and down stairs. The question is: ¿How should
I define this zone since actually it belongs to all
the levels in the building and there?s no physical
boundary?

Thanks a lot.

		ELEVATOR (ENTRACE)
	_________________________________