Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Corrector-predictor procedure doubt

Equation 3 is just part of the initial derivation (without air capacitance).
This is not what's used inside EnergyPlus.  Equation 4 defines the system
output, and the derivation continues.  Read into the next section.  Eqn 12
(Engineering Reference, p. 8, pdf p. 42) defines the required load on the
system.  The actual system output is determined by simulation the available
system equipment.

Mike

On 29 Jan 2007 at 10:49, David Barrera wrote:

> Dear all:
> There?s something I don?t understand yet. In the
> summary of the predictor-corrector procedure:
> With equation (3) it is made an estimation of the load
> required from the system, Qsys is estimated, is that
> correct?
> Then, that estimation is used in which equation in
> order to calculate the actual capability of the
> system? Once this is done, the load let us know the
> zone temperature, with equation (11).
> Thanks a lot.

> Now that's room service!  Choose from over 150,000 hotels

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.
>
> EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.idf and press the "search" button.
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx