[EnergyPlus_Support] Zone Controls and Thermostat

Hello!
Currently, I'm ready for master project and the project is about DOAS
A lot of problems were found but most of the poblems were solved.
Now but new problem has come.
First 3 severe problems were occured and then 6 severe problems were
occured after solving 3 prior severe problems.
In Zone Controls and Thermostat, I also enterend text in the field
as described in example file.
The result is below.
** Severe ** Single Heating Setpoint Schedule not found=HEATING
SETPOINTS
** ~~~ ** Reference SINGLE HEATING SETPOINT object=HEATING
SETPOINT WITH SB
** Severe ** Single Cooling Setpoint Schedule not found=COOLING
SETPOINTS
** ~~~ ** Reference SINGLE COOLING SETPOINT object=COOLING
SETPOINT WITH SB
** Severe ** Schedule=ZONE CONTROL TYPE SCHED
** ~~~ ** ..specifies control type 4 (Dual Set Point with
Deadband) as the control type. Not valid for this zone.
** ~~~ ** ..reference ZONE CONTROL:THERMOSTATIC=ZONE 152
THERMOSTAT
** ~~~ ** ..reference ZONE=152
** Severe ** Schedule=ZONE CONTROL TYPE SCHED
** ~~~ ** ..specifies control type 4 (Dual Set Point with
Deadband) as the control type. Not valid for this zone.
** ~~~ ** ..reference ZONE CONTROL:THERMOSTATIC=ZONE 50
THERMOSTAT
** ~~~ ** ..reference ZONE=50
** Severe ** Schedule=ZONE CONTROL TYPE SCHED
** ~~~ ** ..specifies control type 4 (Dual Set Point with
Deadband) as the control type. Not valid for this zone.
** ~~~ ** ..reference ZONE CONTROL:THERMOSTATIC=ZONE 82
THERMOSTAT
** ~~~ ** ..reference ZONE=82
I only entered the text that refered to example file and most have
similar name (except Zone name).
Sir! Please tell me what the problem is.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/kOt0.A/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM