[EnergyPlus_Support] Cooling Tower wetbulb temperature difference control type

Hello,

I have setup a cooling tower system on a previous E+ version (1.2.1)
and am having trouble getting the same operation to occur in the
latest version.

I would like to have a cooling tower that operates to maintain a
disharge water set-point based on the difference b/n outdoor wetbulb
temperature and discharge tower water temperature.  I have followed
the example file but am still unable to figure out the error issue.
A fatal error has occured with respect to (WRT): "Equipment
operation list invalid for Wetbulb Diff."

Have setup the same trial using wetbulb based control and have found
no errors.  The main difference on my file WRT the example is
considering the reference node/temperature for the condenser loop.
In the previous version I was able to reference the cooling tower
discharge temp in place of "AIR or GROUND."  This allows me to
specify an hourly set-point for condenser water temperature using a
set-point manager.

Please help with any experience or an example file that I might
reference.

Thank you very much,

Dan