[EnergyPlus_Support] Bug in Cooling only Unit Ventilator?

Dear all,
I noticed that in version 2.0.0.25 the UNIT VENTILATOR parameters are
nicely sorted out, and redundant node information was thrown away. I
also noted that now we have HEATING AND COOLING, HEATING only, COOLING
only and NONE coil options. That is realy great.
However, when trying to build a cooling-only UnitVent I stumbled over
error messages related to node fluid types. I looks to me that the
code is not recognizing the cooling coil.

I wonder if you have an example file with a cooling-only unit ventilator?

Thanks a lot,

Jose'