Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] A question about cooling coil location?

In the current release of EnergyPlus, you can only use DX cooling coil in the
outside air system.  There is no example file for this.  Add a DXSYSTEM:AIRLOOP
object to the equipment list for the outside air system and connect the nodes
as appropriate.  Then add a DX coil object as a child of the DXSYSTEM:AIRLOOP.

Mike

On 26 Jun 2007 at 6:49, love9787m wrote:

> Hi,
> Currently, modeling the cooling system based on desiccant control.
> So I want know energy consumption and indoor envirnoment.
> There are several configurations of system based on component location.
> First, desiccant wheel upstream of cooling coil.
> Second, desiccant wheel downstream of cooling coil.
> The shift of cooling coil will make different results as expected.
> So location of cooling coil is the most considerable variable.
> Generally, In Air loop Main branch object input,
> Comp1:Outsidea Air System
> Comp2:Supply fan
> Comp3:main coolingcoil
> as sequence.
> But I want to move main coolingcoil into the Outside Air System.
> In the Outside Air System, I want to make Ousdie Air system like this
> first desiccant wheel andthen cooling coil andthen heat recovery.
> This is a Outside Air system configuraton in the Air loop branch
> I imaged,
> So please let me the way to change the locatio of coolingcoil or
> provide ex,idf file to me.
> Thank you in advance.

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the
> Documentation link and press the "search" button.
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx