[EnergyPlus_Support] CondFD nodal Temp

good morning, I´m working on a project that includes phase change
materials. In the reports there is an option to check the temperature
over a wall and it is called condFD nodal Temp. When you check the
results there is a certain number of nodes and I don´t know why it is
so and if you can choose that number.

I have another question, this time about Report:table:predefined. When
you check this option in the results it says site energy and source
energy. Site energy corresponds to the sum of the end use categories
but which is the difference between then and which one should I check
to know the energy consumption of the building. I have check the I/O
reference but I didn´t understand.

Thank you in advance!