Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Cooling Simulation is not operating

The cooling is operating, see PurchasedCooling:Facility.  Because the chilled
water loop is served by PURCHASED:CHILLED WATER, there will be no
Cooling:Electricity consumption.  Some cooling is occuring, but it is not
enough.  Report the chilled water outlet temperature.  If this is not meeting
setpoint, the the purchased chilled water is too small.  If the chilled water
setpoint is being met, report the air temperature at the air loop outlet.  If
this is not meeting setpoint, then the chilled water coil may not be large
enough.  If the air temperature is OK, then the airflows to the zones may not
be large enough.

Mike

On 9 Jul 2007 at 12:37, love9787m wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Currently, simulating the 18story building served by Desiccant CV.
> I've checked all parts of the objects and field.
> Input values and nodes, nodes connection, everything is OK.
> But Cooling isn't operating.
> Indoor radiant temperature is nearly 40~50C.
> In the Report meter, The value of Cooling:electricity is 0.
> It means that cooling isn't operating.
> I'll upload my idf file.
> Please check the faults and mistakes of my file.
> Thank you inadvance for your help.

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the
> Documentation link and press the "search" button.
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx