[EnergyPlus_Support] report variable: ZONE DIFFUSE SOLAR FROM EXTERIOR WINDOWS

I'm using E+ to simulate double-skin facade.

I want to know how much solar radiation is reduced by using DSF. So,
I used some report variables such as ZONE BEAM SOLAR FROM EXTERIOR
WINDOWS and ZONE BEAM SOLAR FROM INTERIOR WINDOWS.
However, when I used ZONE DIFFUSE SOLAR FROM EXTERIOR WINDOWS and
ZONE DIFFUSE SOLAR FROM INTERIOR WINDOWS, following warning appeared
although I didn't misspell.

** Warning ** The following Report Variables were requested but not
generated
**   ~~~   ** because IDF did not contain these elements or
misspelled variable name -- check .rdd file
************* Key=*, VarName=ZONE DIFFUSE SOLAR FROM EXTERIOR
WINDOWS, Frequency=Hourly

Also, even in Report:Table:Monthly, I couldn't have any results with
ZONE DIFFUSE SOLAR FROM EXTERIOR WINDOWS. And this case, there was
no warning.

Is this some kinds of bug? or do I mistake anything?

If there is anyone has the answer, please help me.