Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] I'm having trouble with the schedule and and data report

Regarding the schedules:

The WEEKSCHEDULE "pessoas" object is correct.  The WEEKSCHEDULE:COMPACT
"pessoas" object is incomplete, but it also duplicates the same weekschedule.
The two objects are just different forms of specifying the same thing -
associting specific day schedule objects with certain day types.  Delete the
WEEKSCHEDULE:COMPACT object and add a SCHEDULE object:

  SCHEDULE,
    pessoas schedule,            !- Name
    ,              !- ScheduleType
    pessoas,              !- Name of WEEKSCHEDULE 1
    1,                       !- Start Month 1
    1,                       !- Start Day 1
    12,                      !- End Month 1
    31;                      !- End Day 1

In the PEOPLE object, the schedule name should be "pessoas schedule" to
reference this top-level SCHEDULE object.

Your thermostat, zone equipment, purchased air, and reporting objects look
correct for the heating and cooling loads.  Once you fix the schedule problems,
it should report what you want.

Mike

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support