[EnergyPlus_Support] Efficiency of Air Cooled Chillers

I've looked a the data sets for chillers but they are all for water
cooled.  I'm interested in the same information (efficiency data based
on part load and various condenser temperatures for two chilled water
temperatures (45 F and 28 F) for an air cooled screw chiller.  I need
this information to understand the energy consumption with an integrated
TES system.  Any idea where I could obtain this information?

Thanks

Ian Doebber

Arup

Mechanical Engineer