RE : [EnergyPlus_Support] Number of years of simulation

Dear all,
  I run it in an other computer and I found good results (the same for all Number of years of simulation) so it?s an Excel problem I have to investigate more
  Excuse,
  Thank you,

houcem mechri <houcem.mechri@xxxxxxxx> a écrit :          Dear All,
I?m running a simulation with Zone/Sys Sensible Heating Energy[J](Monthly) as an outputs. All the input data are the same for the different months (ventilation, internal heat gains, schedules ?). I found that the sensible heating energy in December is 10 times the sensible heating energy in January!!!.
So I increase the Number of years of simulation to 2 and to 5 years. But I found strange results. It?s seems that e+, sometimes, lose the last number of the results !!!(as for December 1year: 1101.22 and December 2year: 109.89.)

1 year
2 year
3 year
4 year