[EnergyPlus_Support] Control of mass flow rate of fancoil

Hi all!
    I am doing a simulation with fancoil.The result shows the chilled
water inlet and outlet temperature and mass flow rate of fancoil.I set
the inlet and outlet temp to 7C and 12C.But the result says outlet temp
is 17C.
    I want to know is there any way to control the chilled water outlet
temp to 12 and mass flow rate changes to meet zone cooling load. And
how to achieve.
    Thanks for help!