Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] simulation of primary variable flow chiller

ElectricEIRChiller and many other example files show the use of a VariableFlow
chiller with a variable speed chilled water pump.  All of the EnergyPlus
chiller models require performance data for capacity and power input at full
load across a range of chilled water and condenser water temperatures, plus
performance at rated conditions across a range of part-load ratios.

Mike

On 28 Dec 2007 at 16:16, takhungcheng wrote:

> If I want to simulate  primary variable flow chiller
> What kinds of example file am I going to refer to.
> what are the necessary data needed for E+

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the
> Documentation link and press the "search" button.
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx