[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Effects of Cooling Setpoint Change

Thank you very much for your feedback, I am still confused however as
to why the consumption of the pump is increasing as a result of the
cooling set point change. I have defined my building using the Compact
HVAC objects an have fixed all of the "autosize" components to hard
values as such my expectation would be that the consumption of the
pumps would either remain constant or be reduced due to the lessened
need for chiller operation.

Any thoughts?

Eric

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Michael J. Witte"
<mjwitte@...> wrote:

> The system has a fixed cooling supply air temperature setpoint.  For
the
> constant volume case, the system is always cooling the same flow
rate of air to
> the same supply temperature, no matter what the zone setpoints are.
 So, the