Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] combined effect of shading devices on interior temperatures

hi I uploaded my file;

I Want to get interior surface temperatures of the
zone with blinds in front of open large window
-considering the effects of solar radiation and
airflow penetration to the zone. My problems are;

1-when I enter my pressure coefficiens program
crashes.I had my pressure measurements on middle axis
of front facade and at the back facade of my model.
The airflow came to facade perpendicular . So I wrote
180 according to north.

2- other thing is I cannot get information of sunlit
areas, solar intensities of interior surfaces. In the
manual it says that program calculates  the amount of
The beam radiation  falling on each  surface in the
zone, including floor,walls and windows,by projecting
the sun's rays through the exterior windows, taking
into account the effect of exterior shadowing surfaces
and window shading devices.

thank you very much for your help

=== message truncated ===

Looking for last minute shopping deals?