[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: HELP!! - EnergyPlus crash

You can change the input file as follows,

1: change the sequence of splitter and mixer of 8 connectors in the
"connector list". Firstly specify splitter, Secondly mixer. Then
warning and severe errors appear in the err file.
2: There are errors in the heating demand and supply splitter and
mixer. In the object of splitter, change the name of "HEATING DEMAND
(or SUPPLY) MIXER " into "HEATING SUPPLY (or DEMAND) MIXER". In the
object of mixer, please do the same.
3: In the "WATER SYSTEM DEMAND MIXER", change the outlet branch name
from "Heating Demand Outlet Branch" to "Water System Demand Inlet Branch".
4: For chiller and boiler, coefficients of these equipments are required.
5: During Plant ( Condenser) Equipment List Input, correct the errors
of component type.
6:In the "Condenser loop", you confused the supply loop with demand loop.
7: Specify the condenser loop temperature set-point.
There are still some errors about "Node Connection Error".

I hope it helps.

Tj Ywh

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "brandao_nuno"