[EnergyPlus_Support] The adding of weather data

Dear
 I down loaded the weather data for some cities of
Egypt from the Energy Plus web site, and I try to open
it on the weather data in the EP program , It couldn't
open , I used the weather convertor from utilities and
convert the data , but it also couldn't open , I saved
it on the weather data folder , ,it is saved , but
again , when I try to open it in the weather folder to
run the program , it again give me the same message
that it didn't find the file, Please, how I can insert
the desired weather data in the weather folder to run
the program according it? The weather folder contains
only five weather data , it is accebtable for
inserting the data or it should delete some  or what?
, Please, how I can Insert the requesting weather data
for running ?
Thanks for advance.
Dr. Mona Fanny
Building Physics Institute,Building Research Center,
Cairo, Egypt.
Tel :+202 010 5602290
Fax : +202 33351564

Be a better friend, newshound, and