RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] warnings

BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN  is very near Kuala Belait.  There will be a slight solar  time shift in the results, which would not be significant.

For the ground temperature, you should add the following in the IDF.

!- =========== ALL OBJECTS IN CLASS: SITE:GROUNDTEMPERATURE:BUILDINGSURFACE ===========

Site:GroundTemperature:BuildingSurface,
   20.0, 20.0, 19.0, 19.0, 18.0, 18.0,  18.0, 18.0, 19.0, 19.0, 20.0, 20.0;

If you have a large building, you may increase these to 22.0°C.

If the building is naturally ventilated, they  may be increased to 24.0°C.

    Notice that the value is higher for January and December.  The minimum is around June.

    This is because the JUne month is Winter in Australia, and the ocean current surrouonding KUALA BELAIT iz from the South.  The trend of the values are listed in the .stat file for BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN weather file.

   I first noticed this from working with Mr. Ooi at UNIMAS, Kuching.
 Dr. Li