[Equest-users] Testing

Aulbach, John jaulbach at nexant.com
Fri Apr 18 14:12:20 PDT 2008

I'm here. Guess this is specific for eQuest questions. May of the other
questions seem to ASHRAE-90.1 based, or comparative queries to which
program can run what.

Needless to say, I am in sunny Southern California. Birthplace of
eQuest. And know Jeff Hirsch well.

John R. Aulbach, PE, CEM
Project Manager
Nexant, Inc.