[Equest-users] Testing

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Fri Apr 18 14:21:58 PDT 2008

Thanks for all the responses - I was getting nervous without my
surrogate friends :-)

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE
1201 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 300, Atlanta, GA 30361
Responsive Design * Technological Expertise * Exceptional Service
www.lordaecksargent.com

Please don't print this email unless you really have to.
In the United States, we use enough office paper each year to build a
10-foot high wall that's 6,815 miles long or two and a half times the
distance from New York to Los Angeles.
~ Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, "Recycling Facts and
Figures," PUBL CE-163, 2002.