[Equest-users] Inputing data for terminal boxes....

Steven Savich ssavich at systemswestengineers.com
Tue Apr 22 09:31:22 PDT 2008

Jeff,

Yes, you can do everything you need to in the detailed mode, though the
Wizard is faster for some things.  If you ever have to go back to the
Wizard, save the original .pd2 and .inp files in a separate folder.  That
way you can compare the file that was edited in detail mode with the file
that you stepped back into the Wizard with, and pull what you need into the
new file with a text editor.

As far as responses to the thread, yes, that's the way to do it.  Most
conversations re: modeling we'd all like to hear the answer, so reply all -
the response will go to the person you're responding to and to the list..

Steven

Steven Savich

Systems West Engineers

411 High Street