[Equest-users] eQUEST pitched roof and shell connection

Daniel Wilkerson DWilkerson at DWYER.COM
Tue Aug 5 08:04:24 PDT 2008

Hey all,

I am modeling a building that has multiple shells, some having pitched roofs.  As illustrated in the screenshot below, eQUEST has placed the pink gable ends on the right and left sides (of the screenshot), when in actuality they are on the top and bottom (of the screenshot).  Does anyone know how to change the orientation of pitched roofs?  Also, I have placed shells side-by-side, but I need them to be connected without walls in between-is there an easy way to connect side-by-side shells?  Thanks,

     -Dan

[cid:image001.jpg at 01C8F6EB.053CB070]