[Equest-users] DOA system with energy recovery

Daniel Wilkerson DWilkerson at DWYER.COM
Mon Aug 11 08:31:10 PDT 2008

Hey all,

I need to create a DOA HVAC system that has water cooled compressors for cooling and furnace for heating.  The system also has 50% energy recovery via an enthalpy wheel.  I don't know how to designate the system as 100% outside air, and I also don't see any options for energy recovery.  Does anyone know how to do these two things?  I am in the DD wizard.  Thanks,

     -Dan