[Equest-users] Ext. Lighting Load area and Roof Construction

Daniel Wilkerson DWilkerson at DWYER.COM
Wed Aug 13 08:40:03 PDT 2008

Hey all,

On screen 23 of the DD wizard, the Exterior Lighting Load is to be entered in units of Watts per square foot, but what area is the square footage referencing-outdoor area or indoor area or...?  Also, I have a three story building where the two upper floors have a smaller footprint than the first and thus I have to create partial roofs; I am trying to do it in detailed edit mode per somebody's suggestion, but the "Height" and "Width" fields have a gray "n/a" in them and numbers can't be entered... am I going about creating roofs incorrectly?  Thanks,

     -Dan

[cid:image001.jpg at 01C8FD39.536BB530]
[cid:image002.jpg at 01C8FD39.536BB530]