[Equest-users] Lake/Well Issues

Ghomeshi, Scott Scott.Ghomeshi at stantec.com
Tue Aug 19 08:45:02 PDT 2008

Hello Equest Users,

I am currently working on a system that draws treated water from a waste water treatment plant to provide water directly to the Heat Pumps.

I have tried to implement a lake/well loop that provides all the Airside systems with its needs, but its proving to be difficult. The water-cooled condensers from the airside systems require a condenser/chilled water loop to draw their water from, and once the CW loop is created, there is a requirement for a chiller to reach this demand.

In the end, I am applying components that are not in the proposed design in order for it to work, and I would like to resolve this issue. A colleague said to go back into the wizard mode and to just implement a ground source loop, but that goes againts the fact that the water is coming from a lake.

Appreciate any help,

Scott Ghomeshi
Mechanical Engineer Coop Student
Stantec
scott.ghomeshi at stantec.com
stantec.com <http://www.stantec.com/>

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.