[Equest-users] Blank simulation data

Steve Mignogna smignogna at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 11:34:56 PDT 2008

Dan-

Is the *.sim file also blank?  Or is this just an issue within equest?
Sometimes equest has issues with long file names and/or non-regular
characters such as periods, etc...  I've seen this when I have tried to
export hourly reports before but never with the simulation output.

Steve

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 5:17 PM, Daniel Wilkerson <DWilkerson at dwyer.com>wrote:

>  Hey all,
>

> For some reason, when I do "Perform Simulation", I get a Simulation Results
> View screen that has all blank entries.  I don't get any errors when the
> building is rendered (after I click "Finish" on the DD wizard), so I am
> wondering what could be causing this problem.  I had to place the floors
> (shells) on top of each other manually because the higher floors have
> smaller footprints and the building is at an angle other than North.  Could
> a tiny discrepancy with the placement of shells on top of one another have
> caused this error?  Thanks,
>

>      -Dan

Steve Mignogna
Atelier Ten