[Equest-users] VRF system modeled as a water loop heat pump with dedicated outside air systems

David Frank David.Frank at emp2.com
Wed Aug 20 16:16:41 PDT 2008

Cyrus,

In the past I've created a dummy zone with no loads and adiabatic walls and
had it as a detached separate building.  I dedicated the DOAS to this dummy
zone and had all PSZ units receive their OSA from the DOAS.  If I remember
correctly, I had to create the DOAS in the schematic wizard prior to the PSZ
units for this to work properly.

David Frank

EMP2, Inc.