[Equest-users] Solartube (Tubular Daylighting System)

Kosuke kosuke at cmtaegrs.com
Mon Dec 8 14:11:27 PST 2008

Does anybody have any experience using Solartube (Tubular Daylighting
System) in EQuest?  On Equest 3-61e, I was able to pick Tubular
Daylighting system, but software crashed all the time.  Now I got Equest
3-63. It seems to be more stable than previous version.  Does this
tubular daylighting system actually dim artificial lighting according to
accommodate foot candle set point inside of room? Did anybody
experienced a problem with tubular daylighting system?

Kosuke Kato, LEED AP

CMTA Consulting Engineers, Inc.
Louisville - Lexington KY
Lou. 502 326 3085
Lex. 859 253 0892
kosuke at cmtaegrs.com
www.cmtaegrs.com <blocked::http://www.cmtaegrs.com/>

We've gone green! Please verify the necessity of printing this email -
thank you.