[Equest-users] Desiccants in eQuest

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 10:20:42 PST 2008

Hi All,

I'm wondering if anyone has any pearls of wisdom for setting up an add-on
desiccant in eQuest.  The program gives very little control as to how the
desiccant is used.  I am trying to model a desiccant dehumidification system
for a pool.  However, the add-on desiccant seems to only operate to
condition outdoor air.  Also, in the summary report "SUPL Evap/Desiccant
Cooling for..." there are some negative numbers under the "SENSIBLE COOLING
ENERGY (MBTU)" column.  This seems backwards to me.

Any input is appreciated!

Karen