[Equest-users] Daylighting and heating penalty

Aulbach, John jaulbach at nexant.com
Mon Dec 1 11:56:49 PST 2008

Scott:

Just a quick shot. You may decreasing lighting (and thus not getting the
heating energy provided by that light), but you are certainly adding a
bunch more in solar gain. Being originally from Chicago, I remember
sitting in my parent's car in the dead of winter, but wanting to take my
coat off with the full winter sun shining into the car windows.

I will see about looking at your model later.

John R. Aulbach, PE, CEM
Project Manager
Nexant, Inc.
701 West Kimberly Ave., Suite 245