[Equest-users] Increase in roof insulation increases cooling load.

Cyrus Grimes cgrimes at dynamix-ltd.com
Fri Dec 19 08:14:52 PST 2008

This is a school and 70% of the rooms have about 25 kids. I was skeptical at first I guess I will concede. I just don't have the confidence in Equest yet. I guess I can play around with the insulation and fin the preferred insulative value for the roof, do you suppose such a prediction would be valid?

               Cyrus Grimes, LEED(r) AP               .
                    Mechanical Engineer
Phone (614) 443-1178 ext. 274