[Equest-users] Domestic Hot Water

Madhav Munshi madhavmunshi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 19:17:00 PST 2008

Hi James,

In the detailed mode, look at the buttons on the main equest tool bar and
there should be one called 'Water-side HVAC'. If you click on it, you will
typically see 3 loop diagrams. The blue loop is the chiller and chilled
water loop, the red loop is the boiler and hot water loop and the yellow is
the domestic hot water water and the hot water loop. You can click on the
visible components in that loop to add and edit loads.

You can also use the component tree on the LHS to edit and add loads.
Hope this helps.

Happy holidays all

Madhav Munshi
Atelier Ten