[Equest-users] Double messages

Carol Gardner gems at spiritone.com
Thu Jul 17 18:15:01 PDT 2008

Fellow eQUEST users,

We now have our own email list but a lot of people keep sending messages
to both the equest users and the bldg-sim email addresses. This causes 2
messages to go in each of our in boxes rather than 1, which can cause
some of us a problems. I'm not sure why people are doing this but I
request that you not. Maybe some of you are worried that there are
people who use eQUEST that haven't registered for the new site. If they
stop getting their equest-users email I bet they will quickly figure it
out and sign up.

Thanks in advance,

Carol Gardner, PE