[Equest-users] Software Crashing?

Jeff Schorsch jschorsch at hmg-associates.com
Wed Jul 30 14:26:01 PDT 2008

Hello all!

I have been steadily working in my Equest files today and I have been running simulations as I make adjustments here and there. However, now all of a sudden when I run a simulation the program begins the simulation and starts to run through the dates and then it stops around October and then the program closes itself without any warning. So, I went to my backup files that I saved and I know were working and I have not made any changes to, and they are doing the same thing. Then I finally uninstalled Equest and then reinstalled it and nothing has changed.
Does anyone know what I need to do to remedy this?

Thanks,
JEFF SCHORSCH  E.I.T.
HMG & ASSOCIATES
70 N.E. LOOP 410 SUITE 1070