[Equest-users] FW: Custom window layout duplication

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 13:55:08 PDT 2008

I believe in the wizard you have to do the windows for each level (ground,
mid and top).  But, once in the detailed mode, you can copy a wall component
and all child components (meaning windows and doors) and assign it to
another space.  Then delete the original wall component.

Hope this helps.

--
Karen