[Equest-users] eQuest Warning

Alison Staudinger astaudinger at jdrm.com
Thu Jul 17 08:37:05 PDT 2008

I had the same warning yesterday and although I cannot explain why the
warning went away, I can tell you what I did and if you're lucky maybe
it will apply for your case as well.  I had 'Packaged Single Zone'
specified for my System Type and 'Plenum' for the Return Air Path of the
system parameters and obviously under my plenum zone I had the Zone Type
as 'Plenum'.  For this isolated space it wasn't actually a plenum (the
remaining 98% of the building is a VAV RA plenum system) so I changed
the system to a 'Direct' Return Air Path and the Plenum Zone to an
'Unconditioned' Zone Type.  After doing that my warning went away.  I
don't know why but thought I would share it anyhow.  Good luck!

Alison Staudinger P.E., LEED AP

JDRM Engineering

5604 N. Main St.

Sylvania, OH  43560