[Equest-users] Allocation of Equipment Energy

eric wang shaojieworld2006 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 13:57:55 PDT 2008

  Hello,

  I am new to eQUEST and now is modeling a office building. Afer I ran the simulation for the building peformance analysis. I got the error messages for each thermal zone in the detailed output files.

               Zone: EL1 West Perim Zn (G.W1)         could not successfully
               allocate all equipment energy to the 5-minute bins
               because of an equipment overload.  The peak load
               used in ECONOMICS will not include the fraction due
               to the overload, but the PLANT reports will.
               Mon/Day/Hour:  1  2  8  Energy:  22.9  Unallocated: 2.921

  In my model, actually I didn't define the equipment load. Only internal load is the lighting load.  Does anyone have any ideas how to fix the problem?

  Thanks a lot

  Shaojie