[Equest-users] Import CAD in detailed data edit

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 10:33:59 PDT 2008

You could look at how the wizard generates a cad reference, and then insert
the text into your own pd2 file (I think that's where it goes).  Brandon
Nichols created a document explaining how to clean up the "CAD file not
found" error, this would be a good place to start...

This way you're not loading a file with tons of errors post-cutting of all
the junk.

--
Karen