[Equest-users] Spam: eQUEST v3.62c-Beta problem

James Hess JHess at tmecorp.com
Thu May 29 12:49:46 PDT 2008

Dennis,

FYI... If most folks are like me, my guess would be that not that many people
have been experiencing your particular issue.  The reason being that we
didn't know that a eQuest 3.62c-beta version exists.  The doe2.com site
doesn't mention it and it is not available in the downloads area.  I would
like to know more about this new version, however, to see what new features
are available in eQuest.  Can anybody share some info on this new version.

Thanks!

Regards,

JAH

James A.  Hess, PE, CEM