[Equest-users] Extenal Roof and Interior floors

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Tue May 20 18:58:28 PDT 2008

Yup - eQUEST builds an external roof over your entire lower shells if
you define a roof for the shell, not just the exposed bits.  So, if you
have a building with decreasing footprints, you either have to add roofs
in in the detailed edit and leave them out of the wizard, or define them
in the wizard and then delete the non-exposed sections in the detailed
interface.  This is one of my biggest frustrations with eQUEST -- mostly
because it was a client who caught this one for me as I had triple the
roof area of the actual building (not good for credibility).

Brian