[Equest-users] Spam:Re: Heating problems....

Jay Keazer JKeazer at tmecorp.com
Tue May 27 06:07:01 PDT 2008

Jeff,

I would check the value of "Reheat Delta T" under Heating > Coil Cap/Control
on your system.  This value sets a limit on the change in supply air
temperature as it passes through the terminal unit reheat coils.  The default
of 30 F often causes this warning for me.  For example if your air handler
discharge temperature is 55 F and your desired zone supply temperature is 100
F,  your "Reheat Delta T" would need to be 45 to allow this to happen in the
simulation.  The default of 30 would only allow 85 F zone supply air
temperature.

Jay Keazer, EI

Energy Services Division

2039 Green Acres Rd.